Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Update on the Pound

Monday, June 15, 2009

Update on the Pound

The TLT Trender v2 gave a sell signal on the Pound Friday afternoon and then it gave a short signal early this morning. Here's the chart:Needless to say, I'm short right now. We could see a decent move down given that douple top formation that recently formed.

On a different front, the first automated system based on the TLT Trender v2 has been coded and is now in the testing phase. I had it coded with lots of different options in order to make it as flexible and diverse as possible. I've been pretty busy the past few days running tests and trying to work out a few kinks (like the system not exiting on a sell signal...has only happend a couple of times but still...yikes). I'll post about the system sometime later in the week.

The equities markets are selling off a little today, which is probably a good thing because these type of dips offer good entry points. I'll be keeping an eye on OSK today and if it looks good, I might buy the dip.

Have a good day.

TLT

No comments: