Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Pound Potentially Offering Up Another Great Trade

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pound Potentially Offering Up Another Great Trade

The Pound is rockin' again, and I'm long once again...because my system gave a buy on the hourly time frame a couple of days ago. The currency pair is at a pivotal point...a point where it may form a double top and tank, or break out to new highs and offer up an enormous long trade. Here's the chart with my TLT Trender v2 indicator:As noted in my chart, I think the Gbp/Usd will see 1.75 if it breaks through the overhead resistance level. I would suggest entering a long trade if it does break through that level with a profit target around 1.73-1.75, or keep the long trades open if your already long. I'll give an update once the pair breaks the level or if my system registers a sell signal. As always, time (and price action) will tell.

TLT

No comments: