Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Brief Update

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Brief Update

As you can tell from the lack of posts, this week has been a busy one for me. I've been in court quite a bit over the past couple of days and I haven't had much time to watch the markets. I did manage to make two currency trades (one made 75 pips, the other losts 21 pips) this week and I might put on a long Eur/Usd trade this evening because my system looks like it's about to give a buy signal.

As for stocks, there has been a lot of fear in the air lately. I saw a woman on the today show the other morning tell investors to start trimming back their stock holdings and books some profits. Things like that tell me to just sit tight and hold the stocks that I've got. The S&P has bounced off it's 20 day moving average and has been working off overbought levels. It will be a very good sign to see the market continue to consolidate without giving up too much ground. We'll see.

Good luck out there.

TLT

No comments: