Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: So What's New with the Market?..not much

Thursday, September 9, 2010

So What's New with the Market?..not much

Prices have literally chopped back and forth for months now.  This has been a very difficult market environment for lots of traders and investors and I've not been an exception.  That being said, there are still plenty of people that are actually making money in this.  They are the ones who have adapted to the volatility and lack of follow through.  They are suspicious of any rally or sell off and  book profits quickly into momentum..something that's easier said than done.

Personally, I've found the swings in the currency market to be easier to track and trade than the stock market.  I am holding a couple of longs and will put on some shorts if this market breaks down but other than that, I'm letting the stock market play out and prove itself a little before I get committed to either side of the market.

Good luck out there.


TLT

No comments: