Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: I'm Back: Been on Vacation

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I'm Back: Been on Vacation

Been traveling for the past couple of weeks and obviously I haven't updated the blog in a while.  It's just as well since the market continues to chop back and forth, which doesn't really work well for my trading.  My wife and I were in Greece and a handful of other countries and it was a very interesting trip.  It was especially interesting to speak with Greek people about their country's problems and get a feel for their views and perceptions of the issues their country is facing. 

I'll start regularly posting again in a couple of days..I need to get my feet back on the ground here at home and then dig into what's been going on in the markets while I was away.  Fortunately, I was able to loosely keep up with the overall markets via BBC and sometimes Bloomberg TV, but I was not able to get on the internet very much. Be back soon with some thoughts on trading and market commentary.


TLT

No comments: