Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Preparing for a Jury Trial

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Preparing for a Jury Trial

I have a jury trial set for tomorrow. This trial has taken quite a bit of time away from trading this week and I'll be out of pocket for at least tomorrow and possibly Thursday. I have closed out a couple of open trades as they hit my stop loss points but I have also opened up a new position as a small starter position. It will be interesting to see if the market continues with this correction or if the dip buyers will appear and keep the "most hated rally" alive.

Wish me luck, this will be a highly contested civil trial and there will probably be some fireworks. I will be representing the defendants who are being sued for 2 different issues, but we counter-sued the plaintiff so we may be able to not only ward off his harassing suit (which is all it is), we might be able to stick it to him at the same time...that will depend on how good a job I do. I'll let you know.

Good luck trading and keep an eye on energy prices, oil stocks look pretty bullish.

TLT

No comments: