Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Trade Update: TNA

Friday, April 17, 2009

Trade Update: TNA

Sold TNA this morning for a nice little 10% gain. Will the stock continue to go up? Maybe, but my plan was to sell at the $24 level and I stuck with the plan. All-in-all, this was a well planned trade that worked out according to plan...love it when that happens. Here's the chart:The markets are a little mixed today...stocks are down right now but not by much. I'm holding a few currency trades (short Eur/Usd, Usd/Cad and long Aud/Jpy, Cad/Jpy) and a couple of stocks (long AAPL and ATW) and I think that will do it for this week. I might make a continuation trade (read here for explanation of continuation trade) if the Eur/Usd is still showing considerable weakness going into the close this afternoon.

Have a great weekend!

TLT

No comments: