Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Old Resistance Holds with $TLT

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Old Resistance Holds with $TLT

It was weird..just a few minutes ago I was scanning through some charts on FreeStockCharts and noticed that TLT, the 20+ year long bond etf, stalled out an upward advancement right at a green line that had been marked on the chart last summer.  Marking certain charts with red and green lines used to be common practice for me.  I haven't done it in a while but I do like to look at where price action is compared to old support and resistance lines..especially when price reverses right at one.  Check out the chart:

Hopefully all of you are not just holding up but also profiting from this market.  Volatility can be a great thing for certain styles of trading.  I think the worst is likely over, but you never know.

TLT

1 comment:

ben said...

Great observation. I always like to take support and resistance into consideration in my trading strategy.

Wish you all success!

Ben

www.foreign-currency-trading-information.com