Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: The Dollar is Still Heading Higher..For Now at Least

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Dollar is Still Heading Higher..For Now at Least

Yes, posts are a little far and few between right now. I've been incredibly busy and had to abruptly move offices (my old office suffered a fire). Needless to say, things have been crazy for me lately.

One position that I've been holding on to is being long the dollar via the UUP etf. Here's an updated chart from this morning:As you can see, the position was nearly stopped out last Friday, as it approached its ATR trailing stop. There's been a lot of chatter about the dollar moving so far so fast...I don't listen to chatter, I just exit my position when my PRE-DETERMINED exit point is reached.

Hope everyone's having a good start to the week.

TLT

No comments: