Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Popular Post Replay: 12-6-2008

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Popular Post Replay: 12-6-2008

This was one of the more popular posts of 2008, as measured by incoming traffic that was specifically linked to the post. Being that it's a holiday weekend and I'm not feeling like working on a fresh new post, I thought it would be fun to do a Popular Post Replay. I think part of the reason for the popularity of this post is that it involves the great Market Wizard Paul Tudor Jones...a guy that's always worth listening to.

Here it is: Four Bibles of the Trading Business According to Paul Tudor Jones


“When I meet someone who is interested in learning the trading business, I always refer them to what I consider to be the four Bibles of the business: Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefevre, the fictionalized biography of the fabled Jesse Livermore; Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Mcgee and Edwards, which was written in the first half of the twentieth century and whose tenets still hold today; The Elliott Wave Theorist by Robert Prechter and A.J. Frost, a classic, and finally Market Wizards by Jack Schwager, which is a compilation of interviews with great traders.”
--Paul Tudor Jones
from the forward of The Logical Trader

1 comment:

Technical analysis of stock trends said...

I like this post really very informative blog