Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Required Reading For Today

Monday, July 13, 2009

Required Reading For Today

If you read anything at all today, make sure to check out these 2 articles:

  1. ETF Update from A Dash of Insight
  2. Goldman Sachs About To Report "Lofty Returns"
The ETF Update is truly a gem...those guys at A Dash are always posting quality material that is well worth the time it takes to read.

Markets are up a little today, although I'm not too comfortable with equities right now. Oil looks like it wants to fall more, the dollar looks like it's about to pick up strength, and I'm seeing a lot of bearish patterns forming in individual stocks and sector efts. All this combined tells me that I need to be careful! It could be the perfect time to buy, or it could be a great time to short. Pivotal situations like this offer up substantial risk and they take away my edge because I need established trends to make money and the trends that are out there right now are rolling over in new directions.

Good luck and make sure to manage risks carefully.

TLT

No comments: