Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: Market Carpet for Today

Monday, March 2, 2009

Market Carpet for Today

Often, I like to look at the Market Carpet over at Stockcharts.com to get a quick view of what asset classes and sectors are performing well and poorly. Here's the Market Carpet of what has been the best and worst performers of the past 2 days.
Notice that the number one performing asset over the past 2 days has been the US dollar. This is somewhat comforting, being that I am very long the dollar right now. I think that the Yen had a little rally but it was likely just a small bear rally, and given that the dollar has been crushing the yen lately, it was probably due. We'll see what happens, but for now, my money is where my mouth is and that is in the Dollar...I think it will rise sharply against the Euro in the very near future. Only time will tell.

Good luck out there.

TLT

No comments: