Site Meter The Lawyer Trader: To My Friends in Nigeria

Thursday, January 22, 2009

To My Friends in Nigeria

Recently, I've had a pick up in traffic from the country of Nigeria and since this new traffic, my LawyerTrader email spam folder has been getting lots of interesting emails. I would just like to thank my friends who keep emailing me to let me know that I've, a) won the lottery, b) been selected to move funds out of Africa for a family in need (of course I get a generous cut) c) also been selected to move frozen funds out of a bank account from a deceased fellow in Africa, and d) won a couple other lottery drawings that I don't remeber entering.

Check out this screen shot:Guys, you can keep emailing me, but I think you would have gotten the message when I failed to respond to the first 15 emails. Now, I'm actually contemplating responding to the next email I get just to see if I get there hopes up. Also, most of these emails ask you for a phone number...boy it's tempting to email them someone's number just as joke. I don't know if I'll do any of that but I sure find these scams humorous.

As far as the markets go, stocks have been down, including ARA, the dollar has been rallying against the Euro and the Pound and Gold has gone up some but seems to have stalled out around the $860 level. That's all I've got because I'm not actively day trading for the time being...I've got some longer term trend trades on and that's it.

Good luck out there.

TLT

No comments: